GSAM targets energy credit fund, says New York Times
Media reports claim Goldman Sachs' asset management arm is marketing a new energy-focused debt fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSAM raises $15.2 billion mezzanine debt fund 4 months ago
- Credit investors find bright spots in gloomy outlook: Credit Rendezvous Q4 2022 7 months ago
- CLOs at a glance (October 2022) 8 months ago
- Credit managers form partnerships as they eye growth 8 months ago
- GSAM makes grand return to CLO issuance after three year absence 9 months ago
- HSBC AM launches new vintage for direct lending strategy 23 hours ago
- BlackRock buys European direct lender 1 day ago
- Infrastructure investor brings in senior team to launch new sustainable credit platform 2 days ago
- Allspring launches new climate transition fixed income fund 2 days ago
- HPS announces close for second core senior lending fund 3 days ago