Texas pension fund puts $130 million into five credit hedge funds
A pension fund has started the year by commiting to funds operated by some of the industry's most renowned credit hedge funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: Capital time to debut in Europe as liability spreads drop 13 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: repricings take centre stage in bumper month as CVC leaps into first 17 days ago
- Past returns: From zero to $7.6 billion in five years 18 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: US and European double B trading patterns diverge 21 days ago
- Angelo Gordon prices first euro CLO and matches market's tightest triple A print 21 days ago
- Thomas Cook CDS buyers face bond squeeze as DC ejects 2023 notes from auction 14 hours ago
- Diverging views emerge over performance of ESG investing, RBC survey reveals 15 hours ago
- Texas pension awards $150 million to real estate debt fund 16 hours ago
- Beechbrook adds ex-Lloyds official to lead deal origination in Midlands 16 hours ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: UK vote brings profit-taking and corporate catch up 3 days ago