Texas pension fund puts $130 million into five credit hedge funds
A pension fund has started the year by commiting to funds operated by some of the industry's most renowned credit hedge funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- A brighter year ahead 4 days ago
- Angelo Gordon joins ranks of bond-flex CLO issuers 10 days ago
- Credit Rendezvous: heading for homes 1 month ago
- Refis, resets and reissues back in vogue as four US CLO managers print deals 1 month ago
- LP round up: pensions plan private credit pacing as strategic credit takes on "midfield" role 2 months ago
- Broad sell off resumes as government yields head north 3 days ago
- HIG bolsters direct lending team with ex-Bridgepoint official in London 4 days ago
- Mid-market CLO manager sells minority stake to Aberdeen Standard division 5 days ago
- MUFG hires leveraged syndicate and high yield trading heads in New York 5 days ago
- Hamilton Lane collects nearly $900 million for private credit fund 5 days ago