Texas pension fund puts $130 million into five credit hedge funds
A pension fund has started the year by commiting to funds operated by some of the industry's most renowned credit hedge funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLOs process Internap bankruptcy as they hold $212 million 19 days ago
- ESG pervades US CLOs but screening approach divided 1 month ago
- Angelo Gordon pulls in $1.8 billion for inaugural credit solutions fund 1 month ago
- Euro CLO league tables: new issues shatter 2018’s record but total issuance falls 2 months ago
- Maine pension boosts alternative credit bucket with $100 million to US direct lending fund 3 months ago
- US pension earmarks $35 million for mezzanine debt fund 3 hours ago
- Europe/US credit gap extends as coronavirus curves part ways 4 hours ago
- UK government approves covid-19 loan scheme for larger businesses 5 hours ago
- Credit event hits new CDX HY as Crossover name's default risk surges 3 days ago
- Golub becomes second BDC to undertake rights offering this week 4 days ago