Texas pension fund puts $130 million into five credit hedge funds
A pension fund has started the year by commiting to funds operated by some of the industry's most renowned credit hedge funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Californian pension commits $15 million to Angelo Gordon credit fund 4 days ago
- Two-year spreads gap out as Angelo Gordon prices short-dated CLO 13 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: Junior mezz covers return while triple A supply drives big week 15 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 1 month ago
- CLO pipeline: Capital time to debut in Europe as liability spreads drop 2 months ago
- Goldman Sachs AM merges public and private BDC 15 hours ago
- Pennsylvania pension creates private credit bucket 1 day ago
- No 2020 recession, cyclical bonds will outperform and CLOs won't crash, says BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- First Eagle buys US CLO manager THL Credit 1 day ago
- Danish pension backs green bonds 1 day ago