Mid market league tables: Golub and Natixis team up to lead in issuance as HPS debuts
Five mid market CLO managers priced in May for a combined $2 billion monthly issuance. This marked the fourth straight month when mid market volumes crossed $2 billion
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- KKR looks to squeeze in another reset 18 hours ago
- Seasoned US CLO managers have added value, but not much, according to our research 2 days ago
- Middle market rush continues as AllianceBernstein prices new CLO 2 days ago
- Irradiant launches new captive equity fund 3 days ago
- CLO market round-up: 20 - 24 Nov 2023 3 days ago