Aquarian's Driscoll: It took six months from JP Morgan taking over Bear Stearns for the scale of the crisis to be revealed
At Creditflux's CLO Symposium in London in May, Justin Driscoll, chairman of Aquarian Credit Partners, sat down with Creditflux to discuss the outlook for the US CLO market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- KKR looks to squeeze in another reset 9 hours ago
- Seasoned US CLO managers have added value, but not much, according to our research 2 days ago
- Middle market rush continues as AllianceBernstein prices new CLO 2 days ago
- Irradiant launches new captive equity fund 3 days ago
- CLO market round-up: 20 - 24 Nov 2023 3 days ago