Ivy Hill climbs back into CLO market after Natixis plants mid-market deal
Ivy Hill Asset Management is back with its first middle-market US CLO in two years
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- T. Rowe and Oak Hill launch new BDC 20 hours ago
- AEW poaches MD from BlackRock as the firm acquires Natixis' private debt business 20 hours ago
- Allspring doubles down on funds promoting reduced carbon emissions 20 hours ago
- OMERS turns to APAC for latest private credit opportunities 20 hours ago
- AllianceBernstein wins mandate for New Mexico high-yield strategy 20 hours ago
- MidCap goes minimalist for mid-market deal 1 day ago
- Octagon 68 prices with triple As at SOFR +167.5bps 1 day ago
- KKR prices third US CLO this year 4 days ago
- ABS spreads hold up in spite of September issuance deluge, while CLOs soften 4 days ago
- Debut manager joins European CLO market 5 days ago