European CLO equity outperforms single Bs amid high return dispersion: Bank of America
European CLO returns have been negative across the capital structure this year, a research paper from Bank of America has found. Losses have been softened however due to an increasing three-month Euribor rate, high carry relative to corporates and relatively stable equity returns.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- 34% of CLOs rated by Fitch out of reinvestment 1 day ago
- Canadian bank adds to CLO syndicate team 1 day ago
- Fidelity grows Euro CLOs under management to €1.5 billion 1 day ago
- Sterling-denominated leveraged debt faces greater challenges than euro, says Fitch 2 days ago
- Student loans emerge as headwind for loan market, says BofA 2 days ago