GSAM makes grand return to CLO issuance after three year absence
Goldman Sachs Asset Management made a grand return to the CLO primary market on Friday, pricing a new $401.61 million deal after a three year absence
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit funds at a glance (February 2023) 1 hour ago
- "Some CLO managers are asleep at the wheel and surrendering economics without any objection" 1 hour ago
- "Dispersion should manifest in potential fallen angel credits that are likely to proliferate" 1 hour ago
- "All that remains is to thank all of you who have kept faith with my monthly confessions of insanity" 1 hour ago
- "Conditions making deal financing challenging for issuers can harm beneficial terms for investors" 1 hour ago
- US CLO pipeline: busy January sets the tone for the year 21 hours ago
- Octaura's first fully electronic syndicated loans trade 22 hours ago
- Senior CLO officials leave Natixis in shock round of resignations 1 day ago
- Marathon completes first new CLO under rebranded franchise 1 day ago
- Palmer Square brings 2023's first new static CLO 2 days ago