Marble Point cuts CLO tranches into bite-size pieces as Morgan Stanley lays table for three
Marble Point Credit is among three US CLO managers giving thanks to Morgan Stanley after the bank priced three deals ahead of the US public holiday today
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO equity investors join forces to take on lowly loan CSAs 2 hours ago
- CLO resets poised to return despite wide liability spreads 2 hours ago
- Managers look to sell double B-rated CLOs at par again 2 hours ago
- Stunning January rally means CLOs are back in business 2 hours ago
- "Conditions making deal financing challenging for issuers can harm beneficial terms for investors" 2 hours ago
- Redding Ridge goes for three-year reinvestment period in latest CLO 12 hours ago
- Landmark new CLOs from Barings and Oak Hill pull triple A spreads to 175bp 14 hours ago
- US CLO pipeline: busy January sets the tone for the year 22 hours ago
- Octaura's first fully electronic syndicated loans trade 23 hours ago
- Senior CLO officials leave Natixis in shock round of resignations 1 day ago