Credit Suisse plans mid market CLO push as it prices PennantPark deal
Credit Suisse arranged its first CLO backed by middle market loans in almost four years on Friday, pairing with PennantPark to print the manager's latest new issue deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit funds at a glance (February 2023) 2 hours ago
- "Some CLO managers are asleep at the wheel and surrendering economics without any objection" 2 hours ago
- "Dispersion should manifest in potential fallen angel credits that are likely to proliferate" 2 hours ago
- "All that remains is to thank all of you who have kept faith with my monthly confessions of insanity" 2 hours ago
- "Conditions making deal financing challenging for issuers can harm beneficial terms for investors" 2 hours ago
- US CLO pipeline: busy January sets the tone for the year 21 hours ago
- Octaura's first fully electronic syndicated loans trade 23 hours ago
- Senior CLO officials leave Natixis in shock round of resignations 1 day ago
- Marathon completes first new CLO under rebranded franchise 1 day ago
- Palmer Square brings 2023's first new static CLO 2 days ago