Barclays prices CLO refis for Kayne Anderson and NYL
Barclays priced two CLO refinancings on Friday, reworking deals managed by Kayne Anderson and NYL Investors. These total $742 million, meaning the US CLO market absorbed $8.42 billion of refi paper in January - or 38.55% of the total refis priced in 2020
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- T. Rowe and Oak Hill launch new BDC 21 hours ago
- Allspring doubles down on funds promoting reduced carbon emissions 21 hours ago
- Ohio pension fund commits $50 million to credit fund 22 hours ago
- AllianceBernstein wins mandate for New Mexico high-yield strategy 22 hours ago
- Clifford Chance expands US leveraged finance group 1 day ago
- MidCap goes minimalist for mid-market deal 1 day ago
- Octagon 68 prices with triple As at SOFR +167.5bps 1 day ago
- KKR prices third US CLO this year 4 days ago
- ABS spreads hold up in spite of September issuance deluge, while CLOs soften 4 days ago
- Debut manager joins European CLO market 5 days ago