Global CLO round-up: fresh start for five year deals as market reopens
The CLO market is still producing deals at a good pace, with $2.6 billion of global issuance last week. Four new issue deals priced in the US with Intermediate Capital Group and NYL Investors pricing their first transactions of the year while CVC Credit Partners made it two and Barings three in 2020
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- T. Rowe and Oak Hill launch new BDC 20 hours ago
- AEW poaches MD from BlackRock as the firm acquires Natixis' private debt business 20 hours ago
- Allspring doubles down on funds promoting reduced carbon emissions 20 hours ago
- Ohio pension fund commits $50 million to credit fund 20 hours ago
- AllianceBernstein wins mandate for New Mexico high-yield strategy 20 hours ago
- MidCap goes minimalist for mid-market deal 1 day ago
- Octagon 68 prices with triple As at SOFR +167.5bps 1 day ago
- KKR prices third US CLO this year 4 days ago
- ABS spreads hold up in spite of September issuance deluge, while CLOs soften 4 days ago
- Debut manager joins European CLO market 5 days ago