Global CLO b-wic round up: dealer bid strengthens secondary CLO market across the board
The US CLO secondary market had over $1 billion listed in b-wics last week, the first time at this level in three weeks according to CLO-i. A further €270 million went on sale in the European CLO secondary market, as the dealer bid returned to assist in continued tightening across the capital stack
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit touches November levels as nerves fray on France and Fed 19 hours ago
- SC Lowy hires illiquid credit trader from Morgan Stanley 19 hours ago
- Sun Life to liquidate publicly-traded IG credit fund 20 hours ago
- PennantPark keeps up fundraising pace with new credit opps strategy 21 hours ago
- Marathon secures $900 million for asset-based lending fund 23 hours ago
- Bain becomes seventh to seal 2021 post-reinvestment CLO refi 1 day ago
- Assured prints its tightest CLO since BlueMountain takeover 2 days ago
- Octagon becomes first US manager to complete three 2021 CLO refis 2 days ago
- OC health check: CLOs end 2020 with fragile recovery 2 days ago
- BlueMountain Fuji refis European CLO with triple As at 65bp 2 days ago