CLO pipeline: Medalist ascends podium as new issues pace themselves
CLO managers are biding their time before re-entering the primary CLO market, but this week Investcorp Credit Management, KKR and Medalist Partners are marketing new issue US CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LCH goes live with Sub Fin CDS clearing 22 hours ago
- McClatchy CDS auction set for 10 March, despite fast-track request 22 hours ago
- San Francisco pension earmarks $200 million for mortgage fund 23 hours ago
- VIP Cinema makes uncomfortable viewing for CLOs as it's reeled into Chapter 11 23 hours ago
- US pensions seek EM debt managers 23 hours ago
- Partners becomes second manager to price US and European CLOs in 2020 1 day ago
- Golub prices its second largest CLO backed by broadly syndicated loans 1 day ago
- CLO industry pushes back against NAIC's combo note proposals 1 day ago
- Voya reworks second CLO in space of two weeks 2 days ago
- ICG scores tightest euro CLO print of 2020 2 days ago