Clover bankruptcy leaves print marks on CLOs
CLOs hold $256 million of the debt of printing supply company Clover Technologies Group, which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on Monday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US pension looks to put $60 million in private debt as older funds wind down 12 hours ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: weaker mood, but primary drive strengthens 12 hours ago
- Calpers backs proposal exempting private debt disclosure 12 hours ago
- Lord Abbett preps floating rate interval fund with monthly share repurchase 13 hours ago
- Sacramento pension earmarks $150 million for private credit in 2020 14 hours ago
- Dutch-registered CLO costs to jump 10bp as managers face VAT bill 10 hours ago
- Apollo mid-market CLO arm prices first reset 1 day ago
- Alcentra prices second CLO refi in eight days 1 day ago
- Zais short-dated CLO prices triple As wide of market at 141.9bp 1 day ago
- Carlyle prices triple As at market tights with new European CLO 1 day ago