Zais prices new CLO with record five classes of fixed-rate debt
Zais Group has priced a new issue CLO via JP Morgan that issues five classes of debt paying fixed rates of interest
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit fundraising: November marks turning point as fund launches spike 11 hours ago
- Dyal and Owl Rock in talks over merger via spac - a year after Dyal buys into direct lender 16 hours ago
- Highbridge closes convertible dislocation fund with over $2 billion to deploy 16 hours ago
- High yield resumes compression as IG seeks direction 17 hours ago
- First Eagle confirms launch of credit interval fund 18 hours ago
- Alcentra returns to European primary CLO market after 13 months 19 hours ago
- Double B spreads shrink to just 635bp as BlackRock prints tightest CLO yet 1 day ago
- Capital Four markets four-year European CLO 1 day ago
- Allstate rides US CLO rally with super-tight new issue 2 days ago
- European CLOs will perform well in 2021 but expect new deal quality drop, says Moody's 2 days ago