Creditflux to bring CLO conference to California
Creditflux is delighted to announce the launch of a new CLO event in California. The US west coast CLO community is rapidly growing with new investors and managers emerging in this part of the world. On 20 June, Creditflux West will provide the ideal platform for a thought-provoking half day event in Santa Monica, which will include Creditflux’s familiar in-depth content followed by cocktails overlooking the beach.
Creditflux West joins Creditflux's long-standing CLO conferences in London and New York.
This inaugural event is free for the first 100 buy-side delegates. To claim one of those free passes, or to buy a sell-side or service provider pass please see the booking forms here.
- Mid-market lender Comvest sells minority stake to Affiliated Managers 7 hours ago
- Loomis Sayles loses out as US pension shifts to higher-quality credit 8 hours ago
- Super-fast CDS auction demanded on McClatchy 12 hours ago
- Hamilton Lane limits uncalled commitments with private market fund 12 hours ago
- Illinois pension seeks minority-owned fund of minority-owned fund 12 hours ago
- Voya reworks second CLO in space of two weeks 1 day ago
- ICG scores tightest euro CLO print of 2020 1 day ago
- Redding Ridge prices senior triple As at 123bp in new US CLO 1 day ago
- CLOs dock $100 million of Pier 1 as it plunges into Chapter 11 1 day ago
- MUFG and CSAM adopt novel auction concept for upcoming CLO refi 1 day ago