Tetragon raises $430 million for new CLO equity fund
Tetragon Credit Income III closes with total commitments of $430 million
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Chesapeake deliverables point to big pay-out on CDS 1 hour ago
- Charlesbank hits $750 million hard cap on opportunistic credit fund 1 day ago
- Artemid reaches €400 million first close on third senior debt fund 1 day ago
- Permira holds €3.48 billion final close on fourth direct lending fund 1 day ago
- Chesapeake CDS auction date set 1 day ago
- CIFC and RBC plan first new CLO partnership for over five and a half years 1 day ago
- Owl Rock plans first lien loan-only mid market CLO 2 days ago
- Three managers linked to CLO businesses borrow on Paycheck Protection Programme 2 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: spreads widen in short week to end manic June 2 days ago
- OC health check: CLOs heal up with no new breaches among US BSL deals 2 days ago