CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet
Wellfleet Credit Partners, the performing credit arm of Littlejohn and co., has promoted its two CLO portfolio managers Scott McKay and Dennis Talley to managing director, according to a statement from the firm. Wellfleet also announced that Jeff Tynik has been promoted to senior credit analyst and loan trader
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid-market lender Comvest sells minority stake to Affiliated Managers 4 hours ago
- Loomis Sayles loses out as US pension shifts to higher-quality credit 5 hours ago
- Super-fast CDS auction demanded on McClatchy 9 hours ago
- Hamilton Lane limits uncalled commitments with private market fund 9 hours ago
- Illinois pension seeks minority-owned fund of minority-owned fund 9 hours ago
- Voya reworks second CLO in space of two weeks 23 hours ago
- ICG scores tightest euro CLO print of 2020 1 day ago
- Redding Ridge prices senior triple As at 123bp in new US CLO 1 day ago
- CLOs dock $100 million of Pier 1 as it plunges into Chapter 11 1 day ago
- MUFG and CSAM adopt novel auction concept for upcoming CLO refi 1 day ago