BlueMountain prices its second CLO of the month via Citi
BlueMountain Capital Management priced its 12th CLO transaction of the year yesterday and its second of the month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MGG targets $500 million for 'special opportunities' direct lending fund 11 hours ago
- Saba launches new credit hedge fund 13 hours ago
- Ellington holds first close on structured credit dislocation fund 13 hours ago
- Capital Four launches two CLO funds 16 hours ago
- Ares fined $1 million by SEC over 'misuse of non-public information' 17 hours ago
- European CLO trader set to join Axa IM 17 hours ago
- European CLO cushions fall with junior OC breaches expected soon, Fitch says 17 hours ago
- AGL prints largest US CLO post-covid-19 and syndicates double Bs 1 day ago
- European investors eye 180bp pick-up on triple B CLOs traded in April 1 day ago
- Banks report billions in unrealised CLO losses 1 day ago