Deutsche Bank prepares CLO refi for asset management arm
Deutsche Bank has won the mandate to refinance Deutsche Asset Management’s 2014 CLO, Flagship VIII, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European investors eye 180bp pick-up on triple B CLOs traded in April 4 days ago
- ABS market holds strong as talf date approaches 4 days ago
- Post-sell-off US CLO volumes on track to pass $9 billion as Sound Point markets deal 5 days ago
- Single Bs set to return to primary euro CLOs as Napier Park markets new issue 7 days ago
- Zais teams up with RBC for US CLO 17 days ago
- Black Diamond multi-currency CLO looks to buy back senior debt at 98.75% 1 hour ago
- Onex hires Jaber as it launches CLO investment business 2 days ago
- Early March European CLO makes it through the sell off with 5.4% risk retention 3 days ago
- GSO prices first post covid-19 European CLO 3 days ago
- Napier Park brings covid-era European CLO volumes to €1.5 billion 3 days ago