Deutsche Bank prepares CLO refi for asset management arm
Deutsche Bank has won the mandate to refinance Deutsche Asset Management’s 2014 CLO, Flagship VIII, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Price talk for PGIM European CLO suggests triple A-spread tightening 15 days ago
- CLO pipeline: new loves kindle as managers finish with old flames 15 days ago
- Rockford Tower dashes out second CLO refi in three weeks 16 days ago
- Nomura set for CLO breakthrough with new issue mandate 16 days ago
- Manager markets European CLO as single B attachments drop to 6.75% 17 days ago
- Highland directors intervene to get CLO mismanagement lawsuit dropped 9 hours ago
- Another $1.68 billion of US CLO paper is refied 22 hours ago
- CLO investor leaves US structured credit specialist 1 day ago
- Back from the dead: CLO risk retention resurfaces in the US 1 day ago
- Elmwood passes $2.5 billion CLO volume in just a year 1 day ago