281 CLOs set to be affected as Avaya files for bankruptcy
The CLO market was hit by its first high-profile default of 2017 yesterday, after Avaya filed for bankruptcy.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO league tables: before the holidays is the best time to price a deal 12 days ago
- US CLO league tables: JP Morgan narrows gap to Citi in new issues to $50 million 12 days ago
- CSAM prices second largest CLO refi of 2019 13 days ago
- Market rallies as key CLO investor retreats 17 days ago
- GSO prices tightest European CLO of 2019 with syndicated triple As 19 days ago
- Morgan Stanley plans CLO management return with senior hire 3 days ago
- Aegon returns with new CLO pricing triple A tight of market 3 days ago
- Neuberger Berman prices first ever CLO 2.0 with Credit Suisse 3 days ago
- Par-Four markets first deal since forming JV for its CLO equity 4 days ago
- HPS and Nomura team up in first-time CLO partnership 5 days ago