Mid-market lender plans CLO refi amid signs of pension fund involvement
Tennebaum Capital Partners is on the verge of pricing a refinancing of its debut middle-market CLO in a deal which points towards the involvement of a pension fund known to be active in structured credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- HPS prices new private credit CLO 15 days ago
- AB adds MM CLO reset to its roster 22 days ago
- GreensLedge prices new CLO for PennantPark 1 month ago
- Blue Owl prices first private credit CLO of the year 1 month ago
- Greensledge arranges new private credit CFO 2 months ago
- 2018 reissue gets a refi as CLOs continue to take advantage of tight primary spreads 1 day ago
- Trinitas features two fixed rate tranches in latest US BSL CLO 1 day ago
- Chenavari returns to European CLO market after two-year absence 1 day ago
- BlackRock CLO PM lands at Carlyle 1 day ago
- Octagon adds new life to 2017 vintage US CLO 1 day ago