AB prices debut middle-market CLO
AB Private Credit Investors, an affiliate of AB (previously known as Alliance Bernstein), has priced its debut middle market CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PennantPark raises $750 million for direct lending and opportunistic credit 6 hours ago
- Private debt boosts Partners' AUM 2 days ago
- US pension fund to invest $490 million in private credit by 2023 3 days ago
- UBS pushes into private credit as part of private markets expansion 6 days ago
- Carlyle targets upper mid-market credit for new $3.1 billion fund 7 days ago
- Ellington expands CLO team by hiring Black Diamond loan specialist less than 1 hour ago
- Oaktree prices one of the largest new CLOs of the year 4 hours ago
- Job opportunity with Nassau: CLO investing 6 hours ago
- Waterfall hires CLO tranche investor in New York 1 day ago
- Shenkman affiliate prices first new issue CLO after 12-month hiatus 1 day ago