Credit Suisse kicks off December with $1.7 billion in CLO issuance
Credit Suisse’s CLO arrangers have kicked the new month off by pricing three CLOs in a single day for a total of $1.7 billion in new issuance
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- New issues take a backseat as US CLO market absorbs three resets and a refi 4 days ago
- Barclays fills gap by hiring global macro credit trading head in New York 4 days ago
- Variety of US CLO-eligible loans makes ramping up a joy [CLO Symposium video] 5 days ago
- Carlyle CLO issuance blitz continues apace with ninth US new issue of 2021 10 days ago
- $1 billion CLOs refinanced as Carlyle, Carlson and Z Capital print deals 10 days ago
- Ares prices tight on 2019 Euro CLO refi 17 hours ago
- Blackstone becomes second manager to print record nine US CLOs in one year 3 days ago
- Former York CLO team prints first new CLO since spin-out 3 days ago
- Redding Ridge prints 10th largest new US CLO of 2021 3 days ago
- US daily new CLO volume tops $2 billion yet again as AGL prints $600 million deal 3 days ago