Goldman Sachs makes progress on ramping $1 billion mid-market fund
Goldman Sachs has made progress in ramping up a recent mid-market loan fund, according to recent regulatory filings
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Barings markets European CLO with fixed and floating rate triple As 2 days ago
- Short-dated CLO spreads sit at market wides as OFS and Sycamore print three-year deals 7 days ago
- Capital Four markets European CLO via Goldman Sachs 7 days ago
- GSAM raises $15.2 billion mezzanine debt fund 20 days ago
- Angelo Gordon launches non-traded BDC following private BDC merger 27 days ago
- US CLO pipeline: busy January sets the tone for the year 20 hours ago
- Octaura's first fully electronic syndicated loans trade 22 hours ago
- Senior CLO officials leave Natixis in shock round of resignations 1 day ago
- Marathon completes first new CLO under rebranded franchise 1 day ago
- Palmer Square brings 2023's first new static CLO 2 days ago