Eagle Point lines up behind forthcoming Ares and THL CLOs
Eagle Point Credit has added several new warehouse equity investments in the past quarter, according to an earnings announcement
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- THL returns with second middle market CLO offering 4 days ago
- CLO pipeline: US takes up baton after European July sprint 17 days ago
- Ares appoints Atalaya founding partner to co-head alternative credit unit 21 days ago
- Ares credit business grows 4.4%, driven by US direct lending 22 days ago
- THL anchor CLO equity seeks purchase in secondary market 23 days ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 21 hours ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 22 hours ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 1 day ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 2 days ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 2 days ago