Mitsubishi UFJ gets to work on two big CLO mandates
Mitsubishi UFJ is making big strides in the primary CLO market with the bank said to have won mandates from two well-known CLO issuers.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Bain buys former Italian bank to strengthen NPL platform 13 days ago
- OC health check: breaches start to take toll on July payment dates 14 days ago
- Bain closes $3.2 billion special situations and distressed debt fund 1 month ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: US triple Bs edge wider but 2020 bonds trade at a premium 1 month ago
- Fitch takes action on eight European CLO tranches 2 months ago
- Fieldwood slips into second bankruptcy as CLOs hold $314 million 3 hours ago
- Refinancing of fixed CLOs gathers pace as Jefferies follows Natixis with triple MJX refi 17 hours ago
- US CLO single Bs reach post-crisis tights despite rating pressure 18 hours ago
- CLOs hold $600 million of bankrupt retailer Tailored Brands 1 day ago
- CSAM prices second-largest CLO following March loan market crash 1 day ago