Apex prices dual-compliant US CLO in $350 million deal
Apex Credit Partners has priced its first CLO of 2016, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO managers lick their wounds with Joerns bankruptcy 20 days ago
- PGIM resets January 2019 'print and sprint' CLO for three years 23 days ago
- Florida-based manager revives plan for rare emerging markets CBO 1 month ago
- CLO managers process Fusion bankruptcy implications 1 month ago
- MJX and Jefferies price 13th new CLO as a partnership 1 month ago
- Ellington expands CLO team by hiring Black Diamond loan specialist 1 hour ago
- Oaktree prices one of the largest new CLOs of the year 4 hours ago
- Job opportunity with Nassau: CLO investing 7 hours ago
- Waterfall hires CLO tranche investor in New York 1 day ago
- Shenkman affiliate prices first new issue CLO after 12-month hiatus 1 day ago