Apex prices dual-compliant US CLO in $350 million deal
Apex Credit Partners has priced its first CLO of 2016, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO league tables: CSAM pulls away from pack 4 days ago
- CLO running financing costs plummet as East West prices debut deal 18 days ago
- DFG seeks secondary loans for new series of Pulsar CLOs 25 days ago
- Apex prices $408.35 million us CLO 2 months ago
- BMO brings in experienced CLO official to lead structured credit business 3 months ago
- Oaktree scores second new euro CLO of 2019 4 hours ago
- Benefit Street completes new issue CLO via Morgan Stanley 4 hours ago
- Golub sets new record with seventh US CLO of 2019 5 hours ago
- Fortress prices its first CBO of the year 5 hours ago
- HalseyPoint markets debut deal with single Bs as senior US CLO spreads gap wider 3 days ago