GSAM set to wave goodbye to CLO management ahead of big vote
Investors will be lining up behind the ballot box to decide on GSAM CLO - in or out?
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSAM raises $15.2 billion mezzanine debt fund 20 days ago
- Credit investors find bright spots in gloomy outlook: Credit Rendezvous Q4 2022 3 months ago
- CLOs at a glance (October 2022) 3 months ago
- Credit managers form partnerships as they eye growth 3 months ago
- GSAM makes grand return to CLO issuance after three year absence 4 months ago
- Sculptor promotes European CLO head to executive managing director 13 hours ago
- Canadian bank moves into US CLOs after Natixis raid 20 hours ago
- Redding Ridge goes for three-year reinvestment period in latest CLO 1 day ago
- Landmark new CLOs from Barings and Oak Hill pull triple A spreads to 175bp 1 day ago
- US CLO pipeline: busy January sets the tone for the year 1 day ago