GSAM set to wave goodbye to CLO management ahead of big vote
Investors will be lining up behind the ballot box to decide on GSAM CLO - in or out?
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Assurant outsources investment management 5 months ago
- Goldman Sachs makes progress on ramping $1 billion mid-market fund 3 years ago
- GSAM buys stake in new CLO manager's private equity parent 4 years ago
- GSAM official moves to sustainable investor Pax 4 years ago
- Los Angeles pension fund eyes $350 million splurge on hedge funds 5 years ago
- CLO pipeline: fixed income giants plan debut 2.0s with Morgan Stanley 14 hours ago
- CSAM closes its first-ever commingled CLO equity focused fund 15 hours ago
- Alcentra and Black Diamond print unusual CLO refis with variable call structures 17 hours ago
- GSO European CLO adopts 'loss mitigation loan' concept to boost workout flexibility 17 hours ago
- Octagon cements itself as most prolific refinancer of fixed-rate CLOs 17 hours ago