Investors call Apollo takeover US CLO
A takeover CLO managed by Apollo Global Management is set to be redeemed, according to an investor notice
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: 2020 absentees join new issue rush 2 days ago
- US CLO spreads grind tighter with Gulf Stream five-year deal 7 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Golub makes it four in row and Wells Fargo returns to summit 13 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Killer Bs: Barclays and Blackstone cause buzz to lead new issuance 13 days ago
- US CLO league tables: AGL and JP Morgan topple leaders in new issuance, but Apollo and Citi maintain overall dominance 13 days ago
- Jefferies picks up three big mandates to get European CLO plans rolling 19 hours ago
- European reset wave begins as Partners reworks 2018 CLO 20 hours ago
- Benefit Street resets 2014 US CLO on its reinvestment date 1 day ago
- European CLO triple As circle early 2020 levels as Redding Ridge and Anchorage enter market 1 day ago
- Partners teams up with Barclays for first time on new five-year CLO 2 days ago