Manager redeems 1.0 CLO after treating American HomePatient
Highland Capital Management has redeemed a legacy CLO, according to market sources. The redemption comes shortly after Highland's sale of American HomePatient to Munich-based technology firm Linde Group
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- OC health check: US CLOs show improvement as first euro CLOs breach multiple tests 28 days ago
- Dishware maker files for bankruptcy as CLOs hold $200 million 1 month ago
- Highland directors intervene to get CLO mismanagement lawsuit dropped 4 months ago
- Charitable daf "seeded by Highland" files lawsuit alleging CLO mismanagement 5 months ago
- Highland Capital Management LP bankruptcy moves to hostile territory 7 months ago
- Palmer Square seeks analysts in London as it expands business into Europe 19 hours ago
- OC health check: all quiet on the overcollateralisation front 22 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: CLO lower mezz spreads tighten back after volatile two weeks 1 day ago
- Columbia adopts AMR with first new CLO issue since November 3 days ago
- Beneath the triple C: downgrades hold steady as Travelport loses its luggage 4 days ago