Manager redeems 1.0 CLO after treating American HomePatient
Highland Capital Management has redeemed a legacy CLO, according to market sources. The redemption comes shortly after Highland's sale of American HomePatient to Munich-based technology firm Linde Group
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Highland Capital Management LP bankruptcy moves to hostile territory 3 days ago
- CLO portfolio manager Terry takes over at Acis as it emerges from bankruptcy 9 months ago
- Highland slams court's approval of CLO manager's restructuring plan 10 months ago
- Acis Capital Management's Chapter 11 restructuring plan confirmed 10 months ago
- Debtwire: Acis bankruptcy judge looks to mediation as litigation piles up 1 year ago
- HalseyPoint markets debut deal with single Bs as senior US CLO spreads gap wider 3 hours ago
- Barings splits triple As for latest new issue CLO 4 hours ago
- Deluxe decline leaves CLOs feeling deflated 4 hours ago
- CSAM prices sixth new issue US CLO of 2019, passing $4 billion new issue volume 1 day ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - November 2019 YTD 1 day ago