Moody's puts marketplace lending ABS on watch after just seven weeks
Tranches in three marketplace lending ABS transactions originated late last year have been put on review for downgrade by Moody's, after a sharp uptick in delinquencies and expected loss rates
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Bank looks to unwind $632 million loan TRS 3 days ago
- Triple A spreads widen by over 30bp since February as CSAM prices euro CLO 16 days ago
- Junior US CLO tranches outshine European CLOs as GSO makes it a double 17 days ago
- Dispersion tests hedge fund managers 22 days ago
- Credit funds at a glance 23 days ago
- Last chance to get Crediflux newsletter delivered to your door 1 day ago
- US CLO triple As stage recovery as high quality paper trades near par 1 day ago
- 30% of CLOs will breach their 7.5% triple C buckets, says BofA 1 day ago
- Investors query loan b-wic objectives as trade rates plummet 2 days ago
- CLO trading head leaves job to rejoin Macquarie 2 days ago