Calpers supports two managers with $350 million for new strategies
One of the largest pension funds globally has hired two managers that are developing new credit-themed strategies
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Deerpath leaps to $1.5 billion close for US lower mid-market direct lending fund 9 days ago
- Adams Street targets $4.5 billion for third private credit strategy 22 days ago
- LP round up: securitised credit mandate terminated amid $5 billion allocations and expanding relationships 27 days ago
- Credit Rendezvous: Make yourself comfortable, there’s a storm coming 1 month ago
- New York lifts limit on pension alternatives to 35% 1 month ago
- Defiant CSAM prices benchmark-setting US CLO after Nomura's rapid deal execution 5 hours ago
- Antares adds to new syndicated loans unit with portfolio manager hire from Apex 1 day ago
- Nuveen goes short with latest new CLO via Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- CLO industry consortium to tackle Miami Triathlon in aid of cancer charity 1 day ago
- Credit Suisse CLO trader/strategist joins Barclays 1 day ago