Calpers supports two managers with $350 million for new strategies
One of the largest pension funds globally has hired two managers that are developing new credit-themed strategies
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit Rendezvous: Make yourself comfortable, there’s a storm coming 4 days ago
- New York lifts limit on pension alternatives to 35% 5 days ago
- BC Credit targets $1.25 billion for third opportunistic credit fund 6 days ago
- LA pension awards $675 million to illiquid credit managed account 1 month ago
- Permira closes sixth CLO junior debt and equity fund 1 month ago
- Submission window open for 15th Creditflux manager awards 11 hours ago
- Primary US CLO triple As 40bp cheaper after secondary rally, says Barclays 22 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: It’s déjà vu all over again 1 day ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Three managers take advantage of tightening to kick off the year 1 day ago
- Global CLO league tables - January 2023 YTD 1 day ago