Japanese bank increases size of its CLO book by 50% in 2015
One of the CLO market's foremost investors has added almost $5 billion of CLO paper to its portfolio in the last 12 months, according to documents seen by Creditflux.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Banks report billions in unrealised CLO losses 1 month ago
- 'Nochu covenant' leaves big CLO managers in a trading bind 2 months ago
- Heavyweight investors poised to step up US CLO allocations 7 months ago
- Norinchukin's CLO portfolio decreases for first time in years 7 months ago
- CLOs' risk to Japanese banks 'subdued' despite ratings and mark-to-market risk, says Bank of Japan 8 months ago
- Beneath the triple C: downgrades hold steady as Travelport loses its luggage 1 day ago
- Creditflux announces finalists for Manager of the Year award 2 days ago
- Benefit Street markets its first-ever European risk retention compliant CLO 2 days ago
- Wellfleet and Credit Suisse team up for first CLO new issue together 2 days ago
- CLO pipeline: break's over - time to print deals 2 days ago