Och-Ziff plans new funds for $4 billion credit expansion
Och-Ziff Capital Management's credit platform is on course for a major expansion.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Capital structure emerges for forthcoming debut CBO from Sculptor 5 days ago
- CLO pipeline: Sculptor begins to mould its first CBO 6 days ago
- AB launches US CLO business after hiring from Sculptor 6 days ago
- Deluxe bankruptcy causes picture to blur for CLOs 14 days ago
- Och-Ziff makes CLO market debut as Sculptor 1 month ago
- GSO's third new European CLO of 2019 shows capital stack divergence 14 hours ago
- Octagon tweaks structure with sixth new CLO of the year 15 hours ago
- US loan trading: CLOs treated to DaVita as Refinitiv outflows escalate 22 hours ago
- TCW takes advantage of lower base rate to price new CLO 2 days ago
- Trimaran goes tighter with second US CLO tap of the year 2 days ago