Jefferies prepares CRR-compliant CLO for New York-based manager
Jefferies is close to pricing a new $409.5 million CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Morgan Stanley IM pre-markets debut US CLO 3 days ago
- BlackRock’s first mid-market CLO to be managed by experienced team acquired from Tennenbaum in 2018 7 days ago
- European CLO manager hires MUFG for first 'fully compliant' ESG CLO 7 days ago
- Be-Spoke one week away from pricing breakthrough SME CLO 13 days ago
- CVC markets new issue European CLO via Deutsche Bank 13 days ago
- Audax goes for longer reinvestment period with second mid market CLO 3 hours ago
- Barings matches November benchmark with new US CLO 4 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: ESG, risk retention and secondary loans come to the fore 1 day ago
- CSAM adds to CLO investment team in New York 1 day ago
- Guggenheim prices its second mid market CLO 1 day ago