Shenkman returns to its regular CLO arranger to market its next deal
Sources say the manager is preparing a $412 million CLO, with pricing expected next week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: AGL aims high as it prepares fifth new issue of 2020 4 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Apollo blasts its way to top spot 4 days ago
- Global CLO league tables - July 2020 YTD 4 days ago
- Size matters: exposure to small loan facilities worse than covid industries, says BofA 6 days ago
- Spreads tighten as GoldenTree and BlackRock print tightest CLO triple As since March 15 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: Palmer Square sets highest cover as double B curve inverts 4 hours ago
- Orix to rebrand CLOs under Signal Peak platform 7 hours ago
- Golub puts unfunded single A tranche into mid-market new issue CLO 2 days ago
- Another CLO ETF emerges as Alternative Access unveils senior tranche fund 3 days ago
- The Last Tranche with Guggenheim's Duffy: CLOs will pay more for loans than today’s index prices 3 days ago