Hedge fund switches to Jefferies as it prepares its second CLO
Sources say that a Dallas-based hedge fund is expected to price its second CLO this week, 18 months after issuing its inaugural deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ICG prints 2019 Euro CLO refi with tight triple As 1 day ago
- $1 billion CLOs refinanced as Carlyle, Carlson and Z Capital print deals 4 days ago
- US CLO pipeline: 33 new issues enter market with historic CLO records on the verge of shattering 6 days ago
- Credit manager to break into US CLO management via JP Morgan 6 days ago
- Former York CLO team readies first new deal since spinout 11 days ago
- Award-winning CSAM prints US CLO at market tights 14 hours ago
- Fortress creates super-secure triple As in $1.77 billion mid-market CLO reset 14 hours ago
- Natixis poaches structured credit sales official from NatWest in London 15 hours ago
- Voya scores 115bp triple A print as it prints new CLO 1 day ago
- How's this for Stratas? HPS returns to US CLO issuance with triple C-flex deal 1 day ago