Halcyon picks new arranger partner as it prices second CLO of the year
Halcyon Asset Management priced a $512.5 million CLO yesterday, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US banks poised to overtake Nochu as largest CLO noteholders by year end 12 days ago
- Octagon joins six-times-in-2021 US CLO issuer club 14 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: No change up top but KKR and Silver Point enter race 24 days ago
- Global CLO league tables - Aug 2021 YTD 24 days ago
- Cerberus prints tightest middle market CLO of 2021 24 days ago
- Ares prices tight on 2019 Euro CLO refi 16 hours ago
- Blackstone becomes second manager to print record nine US CLOs in one year 3 days ago
- Former York CLO team prints first new CLO since spin-out 3 days ago
- Redding Ridge prints 10th largest new US CLO of 2021 3 days ago
- US daily new CLO volume tops $2 billion yet again as AGL prints $600 million deal 3 days ago