Hedge fund run by ex-Goldman structured credit head wins new mandate
A hedge fund run by the former co-head of the structured products group at Goldman Sachs has earned a $100 million commitment for a long/short structured credit strategy
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Amundi Pioneer initiates marketing for structured credit interval fund 20 hours ago
- US pension seeks private credit consultant and ESG services 5 days ago
- Texas pension to invest up to $225 million in distressed debt 5 days ago
- Cambridge University appoints CIO 6 days ago
- Silicon Valley pension to invest $20 million in private debt 7 days ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 18 hours ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 18 hours ago
- Euro trading: Vue proves to be leading light for CLOs, but liquid bonds play crucial support role 1 day ago
- CLO pipeline: Golub and Sound Point to cement positions among market leaders 1 day ago
- PGIM to join exclusive list of managers to reset, rather than refi, a euro CLO 1 day ago