BNY affiliate changes tack as it selects RBC for latest CLO
A startup CLO manager is preparing its first deal of the year, according to market sources. The manager has selected RBC to arrange the deal, after working with Natixis on its previous CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Atlantic Avenue returns with its second CLO 6 days ago
- Brigade returns to CLO primary with new US BSL deal 20 days ago
- Blackstone chooses three-year reinvest for latest US CLO 3 months ago
- Blue Owl goes BSL for latest deal 3 months ago
- Elmwood goes short-dated for latest US CLO 3 months ago
- Reset wave continues with 2018-vintage Palmer Square deal 2 days ago
- Unfunded single-B issuance steps up as Bridgepoint triggers class F note 2 days ago
- Palmer Square stays still for latest European deal 2 days ago
- CIFC keeps the momentum going with fourth CLO this year 2 days ago
- Silver Point keeps up the pace with new BSL CLO 3 days ago