BNY affiliate changes tack as it selects RBC for latest CLO
A startup CLO manager is preparing its first deal of the year, according to market sources. The manager has selected RBC to arrange the deal, after working with Natixis on its previous CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO issuance for 2023 passes $10 billion as AMMC prices new deal 3 days ago
- Blackstone pre-markets European CLO via BofA 4 days ago
- US CLO pipeline: busy January sets the tone for the year 6 days ago
- Barings markets European CLO with fixed and floating rate triple As 8 days ago
- GoldenTree European CLO nears with double As four times oversubscribed at 280-290bp 12 days ago
- Submission window open for 15th Creditflux manager awards 11 hours ago
- Primary US CLO triple As 40bp cheaper after secondary rally, says Barclays 22 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: It’s déjà vu all over again 1 day ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Three managers take advantage of tightening to kick off the year 1 day ago
- Global CLO league tables - January 2023 YTD 1 day ago