2015 mid-market CLO issuance hits $2 billion as NXT prices
NXT Capital priced its first CLO of the year yesterday in a $408.6 million deal, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US banks poised to overtake Nochu as largest CLO noteholders by year end 9 days ago
- Octagon joins six-times-in-2021 US CLO issuer club 11 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: No change up top but KKR and Silver Point enter race 21 days ago
- Global CLO league tables - Aug 2021 YTD 21 days ago
- Cerberus prints tightest middle market CLO of 2021 21 days ago
- CIFC European CLO head leaves on eve of deal pricing 14 hours ago
- Par-Four goes whistling straight for the CLO market as it resets 2018 deal 18 hours ago
- Fitch cuts US leveraged loan default rate projection 19 hours ago
- CIFC's Vaccaro highlights importance of company culture [video] 19 hours ago
- New issues take a backseat as US CLO market absorbs three resets and a refi 1 day ago