2015 mid-market CLO issuance hits $2 billion as NXT prices
NXT Capital priced its first CLO of the year yesterday in a $408.6 million deal, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: high triple C bucket opens a Gateway to pricing 9 days ago
- Flexible CLOs grow in popularity as two managers eye triple C-heavy deals 9 days ago
- Norinchukin's CLO portfolio decreases for first time in years 14 days ago
- GoldenTree prices new US CLO and capitalises on weaker market for junior CLO debt 17 days ago
- Double B CLO spreads drop back to 725bp as BlackRock prices US CLO 17 days ago
- HalseyPoint markets debut deal with single Bs as senior US CLO spreads gap wider 13 hours ago
- Barings splits triple As for latest new issue CLO 14 hours ago
- Deluxe decline leaves CLOs feeling deflated 15 hours ago
- CSAM prices sixth new issue US CLO of 2019, passing $4 billion new issue volume 1 day ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - November 2019 YTD 1 day ago