2015 mid-market CLO issuance hits $2 billion as NXT prices
NXT Capital priced its first CLO of the year yesterday in a $408.6 million deal, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- OC health check: slowing of downgrades offers some reprieve for CLOs stuck in breach 12 days ago
- Global CLO league tables - May 2020 YTD 29 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: breakthrough as Owl Rock ends deal drought 29 days ago
- Banks report billions in unrealised CLO losses 1 month ago
- MGG hires former Monroe partner to its direct lending team 1 month ago
- Angelo Gordon sets Euro triple A benchmark with new CLO 1 day ago
- Oaktree markets first 2020 Euro CLO via Barclays 1 day ago
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 2 days ago
- Madison Capital refi points the way for cost-cutting in CLOs 2 days ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 2 days ago