Silvermine prices first CLO since takeover in $512 million deal
Sources say that Silvermine Capital Management has priced its first CLO of the year, following a $50 million upsize
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Static US CLOs snap back to early March levels as Palmer Square prints 3 days ago
- Octagon steams ahead with fourth fixed CLO tranche refi since August 3 days ago
- Manager tiering inceases as Sound Point prices fifth largest CLO post-covid 8 days ago
- Junior triple A-double A basis narrows as CIFC prices third post-covid CLO 11 days ago
- CLO pipeline: managers large, small and new ready to price in post-Labour Day surge 15 days ago
- Cerberus ends 10-month CLO absence with tight triple-As 8 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley IM markets first CLO since Assurant buy-out 1 day ago
- CLO pipeline: managers prepare to end quarter with a bang 2 days ago
- CLO Census 2020 to open next week - make sure your firm is listed 2 days ago
- NYL markets five-year CLO with spreads poised to move tighter than Q4 2 days ago