Spreads set to stay wide as Citi releases CLO price talk
Price guidance for a PineBridge's forthcoming CLO suggests a triple A spread in the mid-to-high 150s over Libor, while mezzanine notes look set to remain at wide levels
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Heavyweight investors poised to step up US CLO allocations 1 day ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 1 day ago
- HalseyPoint markets debut deal with single Bs as senior US CLO spreads gap wider 7 days ago
- CSAM prices sixth new issue US CLO of 2019, passing $4 billion new issue volume 8 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: GSO turbos charges its lead over CVC 8 days ago
- Former structured credit co-head Messina lands on buy side 1 hour ago
- New GSO US CLO scores tightest funding costs since early October 1 day ago
- Big firms better prepped for Libor change and less operationally exposed, survey finds 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman splits new CLO tranche into principal and interest 3 days ago
- Carlyle matches 2018 US new issue CLO volume with fourth deal of 2019 3 days ago