Citi aims for tight print as CLO price guidance is released
Citi has released price guidance for ICG US 2014-3, with the $411 million CLO's debt tranches marketed around 10-20bp tight of recent US deals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- JPY CLO repacks re-emerge as manager plans new US CLO 7 days ago
- US CLO pipeline: issuers takes credit sell-off in their stride as supply picks up 13 days ago
- AB and Partners print new five-year CLOs as daily volumes top $1 billion 15 days ago
- Onex revives OSD CLO brand as it produces static deal 16 days ago
- TwentyFour AM heaps praise on ICG for CLO's enhanced investor protections 21 days ago
- DLA Piper hires CLO lawyer from Paul Hastings as partner 1 day ago
- CLO market needs a deeper investor base, conference hears 1 day ago
- Defiant CSAM prices benchmark-setting US CLO after Nomura's rapid deal execution 1 day ago
- Antares adds to new syndicated loans unit with portfolio manager hire from Apex 2 days ago
- Nuveen goes short with latest new CLO via Wells Fargo 2 days ago