Pacific leads rivals in race for pension fund's $130 million loan mandate
Three managers have emerged as the leading contenders for a $130 million mandate to manage loans on behalf of a pension fund, which is embarking on a large-scale push into credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- UK pension pool to launch maiden private credit offering 1 day ago
- Clover Tech cov-lite loan blots CLOs after spilling a third of its value 2 days ago
- US pension fund to invest $490 million in private credit by 2023 5 days ago
- Calpers misses returns target despite fixed income outperformance 7 days ago
- EIB and Amundi form green partnership for high yield, private debt and securitisations 9 days ago
- Junior notes of forthcoming GSO European CLO go subject 23 hours ago
- New manager premium evaporates for Sound Point in second euro CLO 1 day ago
- Bridge markets fourth CRE CLO 1 day ago
- Ellington expands CLO team by hiring Black Diamond loan specialist 1 day ago
- Oaktree prices one of the largest new CLOs of the year 1 day ago