West Gate looks to the Pacific horizon as it prices new CLO
West Gate Horizons has priced its first CLO of the year in a $411 million transaction, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: new loves kindle as managers finish with old flames 1 month ago
- Two CLO researchers leave Nomura in New York 1 month ago
- Alcentra refinances US CLO via Nomura 1 month ago
- Nomura set for CLO breakthrough with new issue mandate 1 month ago
- CLO pipeline: a refi of nine cuts time (and margins) 2 months ago
- Last chance to get Crediflux newsletter delivered to your door 1 day ago
- US CLO triple As stage recovery as high quality paper trades near par 1 day ago
- 30% of CLOs will breach their 7.5% triple C buckets, says BofA 2 days ago
- Investors query loan b-wic objectives as trade rates plummet 2 days ago
- CLO trading head leaves job to rejoin Macquarie 3 days ago