Price guidance circulates for forthcoming ICG European CLO
Sources say that St Paul's VI, a €411 million CLO, should price by the end of the month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ICG holds first close on US private credit fund 3 days ago
- GoldenTree European CLO nears with double As four times oversubscribed at 280-290bp 3 days ago
- Capital Four markets European CLO via Goldman Sachs 4 days ago
- Euro CLO triple As could drop to 195bp as GoldenTree markets 5 days ago
- US CLO pipeline: Oak Hill aims for tightest triple As since July, as other CLO markets at 245bp 5 days ago
- GoldenTree and Partners print European CLOs with 185bp triple As 2 days ago
- Fidelity and Onex price new CLOs in busiest issuance day for 2023 so far 3 days ago
- Short new issue from CarVal shows CLO market bifurcating over deal tenor 3 days ago
- Blackstone buys $3.6 billion US CLO manager 3 days ago
- Lights go out for Heritage Power with 120 CLOs left in the dark 3 days ago